As a thank you for your loyal readership, Norton Books in Education is pleased to offer one FREE Quick Reference Guide (QRG) to our subscribers. Each QRG is an 8.5” x 11” multi-panel laminated card focused on an important instructional topic. Learn more about these new resources in a past post
How to claim a QRG of your choice
** Complete these 3 steps by Friday, January 15, 2021 and we’ll contact you to arrange for you to receive a QRG of your choice. **
- Click here to join our mailing list! Or if you are already a subscriber, take a moment to update your preferences here.
2. Like the Norton Books in Education Facebook page and/or Follow the Norton Books in Education Twitter account
3. Tag us in a post on Facebook OR Twitter to tell us how you plan to use the QRG to support your teaching in the new year.
- How to Design Interactive Online Learning, by Stephanie L. Moore
- Teaching English from a Distance, Grades 6-12, by Troy Hicks, Andrew Schoenborn, Sharon Murchie, Janet Neyer, and Becky Schwartz
- Teaching Math from a Distance, by Alaina Barkley and Samantha Bennett
- Teaching English Learners from a Distance, by Laura Alvarez
- Six Teaching Moves to Tactically Close Gaps in Learning, by Suzy Pepper Rollins
- Take Heart K-2: Five SEL Mini-Lessons for Tough Times, by Nancy Boyles
- Take Heart 3-6, Five SEL Mini-Units for Tough Times, by Nancy Boyles